The RF-ID Tag Reader Based Traffic Analysis System reads passive RFID tags affixed to the windshields of vehicles and calculates average travel times between preferred points.
The system is installed in at least 2 points. RFID tags on vehicles passing through these points are read instantly and sent to the central servers. Average travel time is calculated between preferred points on the central server. The average travel times obtained through the system are shared with the drivers instantly in the mobile application or through variable message signs. With the RF-ID Tag Reader Based Traffic Analysis System, the following traffic analysis data can be obtained.
• Average Travel Time Determination
• Alternative Route Suggestion
• Average Vehicle Speed Measurement
• Vehicle Density Measurement
- •868 MHz EU (Europe) standard RFID frequencies can operate at a maximum output of 1 Watt (or 30dBm)The output power of the antennas can be set in the range of 0 – 1 Watt or 0 – 30dBm.
- It can read ISO 18000-6B and EPC-GEN2 compatible vehicle labels.
- KGM can read the ID numbers of HGS and OGS tags.
- It has RS232 or RS485 or TCP / IP communication port options.
- Antennas are designed for outdoor working conditions.
- It can read vehicle labels from a height of at least 6m.
- Readers can be mounted at the desired angle with suitable mounting apparatus.