CamClops Traffic Analysis System carries out the counting and classification of the vehicles passing through the determined cross section thanks to the image processing-based software.
- 1 / 2.8 ”2Megapixel CMOS
- H.265 and H.264 dual stream encoding
- 25 / 30fps @ 1080P (1920 × 1080)
- WDR (120dB), Day / Night (ICR), 3DNR, AWB, AGC, BLC
- Micro SD card slot up to 128GB
- 2.7 ~ 13.5mm varifocal lens
- Maximum IR LED Length 60m
- IP67, PoE +
Thanks to its ergonomic structure, CamClops can operate with mains energy or solar energy. Thanks to the SD Card on the device, images can be recorded for up to 20 days. Vehicle counting and classification is carried out by applying an image processing program on these recorded images, and the results are presented in the form of reports.
Vehicle classification takes place in 4 different classes.